Taking inspiration from provincial village life, we have created a range of full-bodied fragrances combining patisserie favourites with succulent fruits & florals. The fragrances in the Cote Noire range take inspiration from the idyllic Charente countryside with each scent striving to capture a portrait of traditional French life.
The fragrances encompass patisserie favourites, fragrant teas, succulent fruits and enticing florals.
15ml room spray/refill.
Petale De Rose
Young and fragrant rose petals warmed by the afternoon sun. Top notes of pink rose layered with notes of peony and iris. A fresh, innocent scent tamed with lingering notes of hibiscus.
How to use:
- Store product in a cool location. Do not ingest. Do not spray into eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals. Avoid contact with skin as it may cause irritation.
- Do not saturate fabric or spray directly onto wood surfaces.
- Unscrew the black cap, screw the sprayer onto the bottle, and spray onto flower or into the room.
- If using with a flower diffuser, spray the fragrance directly onto the petals until the desired fragrance strength is achieved.
- If using as a room spray, hold the bottle upright and spray towards the centre of the room.